Employment law is based on the contractual relationship between employers and employees. Although employment law is generally governed by the law of contract, it is a multi-faceted area of law that can be complex and complicated at times.
I provide legal advice and representation to clients in matters involving:
- Wrongful dismissal litigation,
- Constructive dismissal litigation,
- Severance package reviews, drafting and negotiations,
- Employment agreement reviews, drafting and negotiations,
- Benefits disputes including disability claims,
- Discrimination and human rights violations,
- Sexual harassment, workplace bullying and mental distress claims,
- Restrictive covenants such as non-competition, non-solicitation and confidentiality clauses.
As a Certified Specialist in Civil Litigation, I have the knowledge and experience to effectively advocate on your behalf if your workplace dispute goes to court.
Please feel free to contact me to discuss how I can assist you in addressing problems with your employment relationship.