I am recognized by the Law Society of Ontario as a Certified Specialist in Civil Litigation.
Civil litigation relates to the enforcement of your rights in the civil courts. This is a very broad area of the law and includes cases such as:
- claims for monetary compensation for injuries caused by others, including:
- negligence claims such as those relating to falls on icy or poorly-maintained property,
- assault and battery,
- trespass to property,
- fraud and misrepresentation,
- product liability from defective consumer goods;
- disputes involving:
- ownership or possession of property,
- insurance claims,
- debt collection,
- wrongful dismissal/constructive dismissal, or
- enforcement of confidentiality and non-competition/non-solicitation agreements.
Please feel free to contact me to discuss how I can assist you in advancing your case towards a resolution.